Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the Joplin Wrap

I'm so excited about this new design, the “Joplin Wrap.” I've just listed one in my Etsy shop. To test the market I've been wearing Joplin Wraps around and have heard great comments.

The Joplin Wrap has infinite possibilities. It can be worn long or short or even as a really chunky bracelet. You can wrap it around your neck 4-5 times depending on how long you need it, or wrap it around your wrist about 12 times. Then adjust the different strands to make it fit the way you want.

The Joplin Wrap has made jewelry a little “greener” by using less, if not any, precious metals by eliminating the clasping mechanism.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

i love it!!

Millipede Bead said...

yea! I'm glad you do! They are so comfortable, I could wear a different one everyday.