Wednesday, July 21, 2010

creation

I've been dwelling on one thought the past few days. That thought is hard to put into words though. I feel I NEED to start creating things. I have so many ideas floating in my skull, how do I get them all out and in what kind of medium? I have paper pencil and pens, but how much can you really draw?EVERYTHING I SEE, items, things in nature, radical thoughts, people's facial expressions, ideals, food, dreams of the future...I want to get it all out. So this is my list of stuff I need so I can do that. Kiln, loads of clay, pmc, pottery tools, a 0.005 mechanical pencil (I lost my other ones in the move :()different size pens, paints, canvas, paint brushes, fix my sewing machine, different kinds of fabric and thread, knitting and crochet classes, wood, woodworking tools, basketweaving supplies and a place where I can do all of this in peace. Well then, I think I can go back to sleep now.

No comments: